Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How To Make Modo 785b With Other Head



This blog space was born, I've already written, to show my design jobs as they are natural in the world .....
But what happened Sunday deserves eccesione ...
The excursion with friends in L'Aquila designers unacarrioladidisegni ( on facebook ) and urbansketchers was an exceptional event for me, even though there are naturalistic.



Drawing on the streets and curious passersby so, journalists and television I think it served to give a small contribution to keeping alive the attention, not on what has happened but on what does not happen, that give life to this beautiful city and its questomodo tested so dwellers. At the Eagle you must go in person to feel the atmosphere and feel part of the needs of L'Aquila, and try to do something for them ... With the risk of sounding rhetoric after this experience I feel that it is not a Saturday, I feel that there was a physical change, chemical in cercello and soul ....
San Pietro a couple, the ruins of ...
We have explained the difference between ruins and rubble .... the ruins belong to a romantic past, the rubble in a dramatic this ...
A Roman temple hit by the earthquake ... if nothing is done soon in danger of becoming the next quake rubble light ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment