Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rbk Xpulse Replacement Straps

AA Lanario wanted .... Looking



few years ago drew up a set of tables of prey for a book and an exhibition at the Villa Demidoff. It was an excellent opportunity to explore the use of water in liquid form monochromatic colors, this is because the publication did not include the four colors. I chose a sepia called "brown antelope " by DR. Ph. Martin's, which produces it.
During the many steps a few tables were lost ... I still wonder how it happened and where they are now. I like to think I am the cause of the loss and that he found someone who, unaware of the origin (they were not signed or initialed in any way), I have appreciated the effort to improve quality, but I fear I may not have happened like this ...
The Lanner has a story in itself, is a young man brought to Florence because of Lipu recovered on the ground, probably weakened or injured or even worse semi tame, can not remember. I used many times images of Lanner for various publications and I probably will again. This young person I like the regal posture and the shot from below, as if it were in nature, resting on a rock, but ready to rise in the air ... The story is unfortunately another, the Lanner has not been able to fly strongly, due to lack of muscle tone, and has never been released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment