Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fairy On A Motorcycle

More .... on the wings of future memory

Subject: RE: still waiting to go out ... ahhhhh ... Women ... bright lipstick from ... suspenders and no panties

interval after dinner that takes advantage of to answer.
The story going forward, but actually is not fantasy, it is reality that has happened or will happen, this is not known, and there it rhyme.
the afternoon ... Well next to Priscilla's a road that leads into a beautiful pine forest. We walked for one and a young man followed us from afar. But I have to disappoint ... Seeds did not want to do absolutely nothing because they are too taken by the imminent appointment. The evening program prevented work on other ... diversions. Too bad. We then returned to the same place and the young man followed us again. Semi has just peed (not seen, unfortunately), we're back on the road and we waited in the car. In fact, then the same has consumed a fuel tank in fury to pass and repass but ... nothing ... Seeds are not stirred an inch .... and now back to our adventure now comes into play because one of my dearest friend and companion of lust, ah ... about you know? Alexandre called ehehehehe!.
potertela I hope to send in a while but keep in mind that it is not a "script" for our hypothetical future (or?)
Want

From: Alex
A: semivuoi2006@yahoo.it

or ...? I think the clouds are dissipating ... is certainly a curiosity have taken me ... you have not already written and sent it to me ... but the stakes are writing little by little .. right? or not? Alex.?
So: you should assume that the story I'm writing, certainly not at a time, how could I write it all together, it would take me too long, really happened. When? in a recent or remote past or in the future .. who knows? know the tricks of the weather at times but I understand that for those not accustomed to science fiction novels as I may seem all very complicated. Yet a return to a past future or a past that takes place in the future but when it becomes live in the past, although not yet happened and might not ever come true, well it is quite common for us fans of the genre . However, in this respect we refer to the end of this "episode" where the timing of this reality, you will finally be clear. Hey, stop waiting, let it be the mouse wheel or the bar on the side. Do not you dare to run down!
.... So where were we? .. ah yes, are there sitting at the table to admire those generous breasts in the bottom of the neckline of her blouse and I am already in his pocket to the desperate search of a banknote. I grab the first one I pulled out and showed it to two girls. It is because at that point are too busy playing and decides to take up the bottom
- looks Sexmi you enough to make you feel her tits ? -
in spite of my intentions I can not be ironic, especially while the fixed eyes and open up his lips into a smile that turns into an invitation. His tongue becomes a weapon of peeps and irresistible seduction as she is not going slowly on the lips staring boldly
- yes, go well, may be enough, now my boobs you can feel all the pleasure in your own, enjoy, you buy the six -
Hesitant but without taking his eyes from his, put my hand with the money between her breasts, I stop for a moment savoring the warmth of the body touching the curve of those tits. I see a little panting in deep breaths that are just waving their tits exposing more of my lust, until, approaching the body with his arms shaking hands imprison. Then I launch into a robust palpated but not violent, definitely going to test its consistency, take the roundabout until you reach the nipple hard and erect. His eyes are expression in semi-intensive and ... participation, language touches her lips parted and looks at me with encouraging small movements of the torso and is palpated my breath and asked, brazenly
- you like my boobs?, I'm pretty hard-boiled? titillami from the nipples, so ... too bad you can not suck now ... I'd like to know? are felt as wet as ..., you want to see? -
and differs only from the table. Quickly look under the table and see that his legs spread apart with one hand while pulling up the short skirt showing pussy, so his legs obscenely wide open. Julia leans toward her with one hand under the table and starts to caress her clitoris. It 's so wet that the fingers of Julia can easily go in and out of that pussy sun at sunset, surrounded by the golden fleece that keeps clear to open his hand very carefully all the blandishments of Julia.
- look, you see ok? See how she likes to be masturbating? ... do not worry about this show is part of the price you paid ... and now I can come so you can enjoy even her orgasm -
- ohhh yes yes Julia continues, good ... let me enjoy front of him, our client has the right to enjoy even so ... c'mon, c'mon I'm about to come, presses presses, fuck me dear, you're very good -
and with a final groan, shaking a little in a tremor that shakes the whole Sexmi shakes his legs in a gasp of pleasure and her face turned towards me gave me his expression of enjoyment of orgasm easily achieved. Far from being sated by the spectacle and almost without thinking about my hand runs into the pocket of his trousers to get another bill. I pull out and I get up from his chair. I carry around like a sleepwalker's chair Julia and boldly, I will show you the money. She turns to look at me and her smile of approval inflames me
- is expensive enough, buy me - whispers softly. Now the courage I do not miss, are a kind of hypnotic trance but fully conscious and I put money on the side of the tight skirt she wears. Look around to check our absolute solitude and Julia also deviates from the table, arching, leaning forward with your torso on the table and my ass out to me that they are behind. Takes to stir slowly, barely moving the pelvis with one hand while you loosen the closure of her skirt and slips it down just enough to display in all its magnificent splendor of his ass. They are paralyzed by the desire, the lust for that gesture so explicit and bold, beautiful in its shamelessness and yet she manages to make it even more pork whispering
- look at the ass, do you like? ... now it's yours. you can feel the more and more as you like !!... do not be afraid I've paid and now you can do what you want ...-
the setting sun lingers as if even he did not want to lose the sight and whiteness of the skin is tinged with pink just under its rays.
I can not be less than the sun, I have a much more hot flashes in and I reach out, timidly at first but soon to stroke triggers the lust and then they are touched, squeezed, half lost pierce my hands on those firm buttocks, generous, giving themselves totally and unconditionally to me. I am fully aware that I'm not looking for her but only my pleasure, because in that moment that ass and the person who sold it to me, mine, my own thing, one of my possession which I try to enjoy. Julia , far from being disappointed, understands all this from my ways and, much more shocking to me that the mere feel of that ass hard and soft hands to my left, is anxious to let me know, stressing with moans and whispers my every gesture.
- is so, bravo, possiedilo this ass, enjoy it very well, just got full possession because they're the only master, but also looks like they enjoy, how I love your wild palpated !!!...- We are intoxicated
all three Sexmi with open mouth, panting, eyes wide in an unstoppable excitement is watching us and sometimes works when the blouse Julia just try to cover the margin of his butt, uplifting so I did not lose an inch of his bare skin; Julia with rapt expression that stirs up under my hands, arching to offer me without any shame his ass naked, I, completely lost in what I'm doing and what it means, I can do what I want
of the wonder I have for my hands. But here
Sexmi , as in a dream, it takes me a hand, leads to the face of Julia and sticks a finger in my mouth. I feel that the language after having firmly grasped the greedy sucks e. .. it does now?, in my confusion I can not help but feel that stopped sucking for ... cover it with saliva ... but ... it's for ... who wants me ... oh God you !!!.. is always Sexmi that gives me there. Gap with the firm hands of the buttocks Julia to expose the precious flower that hide and gave me a look of encouragement. Julia instantly stops to shake the basin and reaches out even more forward so that the offer is really complete. And I hesitate. I'm afraid of making a mistake that would spoil the spell ... how far can I push?. They are just a few seconds even if I seem like an eternity, but just because she perceives my hesitation. Turns his head towards me and looks me straight in the eye
- by ... yes ... yes ... by ... do not be afraid, and remember ... is yours, you bought it, I could not say no do not even want to e. .. I do not even dream of not wanting to ... now, watching you, watching me now ... -
So I caress her pretty little hole, moisten gently, gently. Slowly I feel it give way, I feel it expand and accept unconditionally those caresses until I feel ready e.. slip. His eyes have a gleam of pleasure as my finger slides in without resistance, but only total abandonment. Slowly proceed in a massage I want sweet and full of pleasure. The thought of so penetrating, of violating her privacy than secretly owned intoxicates me unconditionally. All the more so that his face always turned toward me, showing an expression of ecstasy.
- oh my lord, you want to see me enjoy it? ... want to enjoy while I masturbate so wisely? .. Look then - while his movements are becoming faster on her ass that I'm owning goes against my finger to be penetrated now with increasing force and with less sweetness ... increasingly pushed into a crescendo of his and mine inside her,
- SIII .. enjoy it all my ass is, well, good, look, look how I enjoy, infilamene from another! oraaaa now! -
The frenzy will soon come to its climax and explodes orgasm that leaves us all stunned, his legs soft and weak, my heart in my throat. We reassemble
resuming contact with the surrounding reality. Luckily the place was capable of such games, but, well, I can understand the upset my friend! They are also a little worried. I see Alex there alone with these two? because obviously you do not have a choice, here what do you do with both, or anything like that ... I know that comes to mind a dear friend who links me not only a sincere friendship and other filth, but also combined with a commonality and a complicity that comes from being mentally on the same plane. We like pretty, I think, the same things e. .. in short, we understand each other on the fly, as we were walking the same paths that are not completely in the exploration of ourselves. So there I throw a proposal to the two women. Now we are all much more relaxed, even though I ... mica so very well. But I still can regain control and think with a certain lucidity
- girls really think you deserve much more knowledge .. depth but just find myself in embarrassment. How about if I am an accomplice in this adventure? Alexandre called and I can absolutely guarantee for him -
I can not take him by surprise or even shock a little.
- Well you could make a nice discount, how about Sexmi ? -
- mmmhhh ... it gets even more exciting Julia , but ... Physically it is? -
so I'm going to describe it in detail, as our knowledge goes to the point that I could draw the features in mind (if I could draw so well!) And when I switch to special anatomical girls they want a detailed description. They ask me openly of his cock as they could do two men who tell their girls that have been made. What I say seems to satisfy them in full
- how about Julia ? ... It seems to me a great piece of toy with which male, I am already willing to take it in your mouth and nibble ... everywhere !!!...-
- Sexmi ok, it seems ok to me, but ... I put a condition and see if the two boys accept it. We pay and we will have true professionals and we will enjoy more as they like, but .... The price includes the fact that we have fun and we like the more we seem. They should not put limits to our desires as we do not say to them, right? -
I turned both quizzically, as if to want to take on a plane, that of sexual fantasies, on which I did not think to have many limitations. Or will I? I was puzzled and frightened, but I was offered the opportunity to discover things about myself that maybe I never had the opportunity to explore in normal conditions. How far could I push? what could I be able to enjoy and what I could to break taboos ... and if I had believed in theory but no .... This is about to get serious, this was reality and not fantasy in which I could wander so quietly ... remained a fantasy. Mamma mia !!!... it was like being on the brink of an abyss but the desire to go all the way, find out what really was inside, was very strong, I am frightened and excited me at the same time too. It could also make similar commitments to Alexandre ?. This could only suspect but could not be so sure. Drawing on their face was a smile of defiance just tempered by the excitement that pervaded all three. It was like being immersed in a magical atmosphere in which anything could happen, all you could enjoy it and everything was more than ready to succumb. Fault of the mysterious light of the sunset over the sea? guilty of two women who threatened to prove far more bitches than me? The fact is that a heady feeling of absolute freedom began to creep into my brain in my chest, between my thighs, right into the slip where his cock pressed arrogant and greedy in claiming their rights. And then I became all possible, fully legitimate, fully explored, any limit unbearable ... I was ready to everything, I was sure. Ma .. Alexandre ? I could go in making these commitments, including on his part? ... could imagine the kind of perverse games would come up with those two? ... I might at that moment, but he ...? at this time was probably at home, sitting comfortably in his study that he read somewhere in front of the pc who knows who that email, perhaps distracted by a call of his beautiful wife, Giuly, who claimed to occur in the next room.
Boh! .. I had to take time to have the opportunity to speak with him since the unexpected developments in what they could not polite at all. Basically everyone has limits. I was determined to explore my ... but he ???????? Dear Alex I hope you understand my dilemma and my mood at that moment, on that fateful afternoon that threatened, or promised, to open up entire worlds very little known to my innermost self. Took time. I confess, maybe I acted a bit 'cowardly but ...
- girls are incredible two sluts and on my part ... accept without hesitation, I only ask you to wait until I have to check out some harmonies with my friend. I am familiar with Alexander but I prefer to have confirmation from him on your offer because ... if you want him to be a really, honestly and without reservation. If you make such a promise must be kept no matter what happens -
proved to be very inclusive and we parted swapped cell phones for a future appointment.

... and I believe that despite this adventure is just beginning and your curiosity to know everything that is more legitimate (and I assure you that there are things you should know you can not even imagine all !!!... what happened later) for tonight can not go further. Tomorrow morning and night and are then maybe I will have, after having been given the last post, getting to the heart of the adventure that happened to me, hoping that one day we'll do some confusion about the timing, with the mind that moves in future and identifies with a past that has not happened yet .... but will in the future!! that we should indeed invent a new time? say a ... past perfect future perfect? \u200b\u200b... mah!
kisses
Want

ops sorry, I thought I had commented but maybe everything went in a "past perfect future perfect ?..." As for the SF ... do not worry I'm also a lover of genere.forse we talk about parallel dimensions' what do you say? You have to understand that sometimes my approach to texts is morbidly linked to my job ... and then I create a good text of the attention more to the simple understanding of the subject ... The text itself makes me excited and maybe sometimes it can also distract from the concept. I say this to make me understand a little bit more. That's perhaps a question that was not closely related to each other ... .. here it is explained also subisco passively and actively the magic of possible developable plots, as if the word facentesi flesh, then fulfill his When, in whole demiurgic power to reach its perfect form. Labyrinthine. Opening one thousand interpretations. But on my unhealthy forms of autism and how we see the poetic volendo.Per return even after this I think I also lost some to speculate. Besides, this tells me more attractive to a mind which I have to congratulate also the ease with which you are developing the story. I really like. I waited for this other possible developments. I think if you write let alone speak ... ... ... to ask whether to intervene or just watch, wait ... I Sexmi you Julia. .... and combinations eventuali.Sei a volcanic mind and I like, I am surprised, but I do not indeed no fools ... goes on and on ... I'm ready to play a lot ... I understand, I understand if it is a game I want as a director, as assistant director, as a writer, actor ... if c ' you need masks ... give me clues ... there are rules? is a game without rules? capiamoci better ... ... ... go well at all shocked.

Your letter calls for some comment because it is too good clarifying the relationship can be seen and is developing between us to leave the shadows. For this I will also be a bit schematic and outside the stylistic features of "literary" classics.
the parallel dimensions are fits perfectly but you must be possible to transit from one to another, otherwise they remain without any possibility of contact ... this story needs to produce excitement, God forbid, because that happens to me in writing the chronicle of what has / will / would / success. The able to convey the feelings is already a success for me, orecchiante the written word.
The reading levels are different, no doubt, and for the most desired. This is because I knew from the outset, when deciding to start this adventure with you (I know that Giuly is party to all this as it is Semi) I would be confronted with partners rather than sound and well able to ... enjoy the cuffs, even indirect ones .... After all games have their own role in this ... please ...
and so !!!!!!...

Alexander had accepted! Then maybe I knew him better than I thought. Well. We were ready to embark on our journey as an adventure dream that would take us to the discovery of ourselves, or at least some sides remained in the shadow of the dream, the fantasy coyly concealed.
We were very excited to see these two creatures, but also very hesitant and full of doubt. We managed to lead the game until the end? Above all, we had some clear idea about a possible "canvas"? Certainly, it would have been much easier if we had agreed, at least in broad terms, on a track to follow, Alexander and I, though a coarse texture within which to move.
We talked a long time, uncertain at first, lost in a thousand stutter inconclusive. We stopped for a second and we looked at. There was only confess to each other our shyness in telling each other the most hidden fantasies, the most secret desires that we always had in mind. They used great turns of phrase in an attempt to describe being careful to use language more direct and immediate, explicit, perhaps in fear of "finding" in this intimate confessions. But it was a form of modesty that we had to dominate as we were about to embark on an adventure together just as he had assumed our desire to live those jealously guarded secrets within us. We tried a compromise between a cold and dry explanation of our "perversions" and the need to make them known to each other and found it agreed on some "guidelines".
- well - I decided to conclude - do so, just to simplify, we who consider ourselves "owners" each one of two women. We can then refer to "my" and your "woman trying to plan our actions -
- perfect, - she said Alexander - seems sensible and well ... exciting! ! -
The choice of the roles of them was unanimous. I caught Sexmi as my wife and he Julia and then consider them as mine and his wife.
The location of Our meeting was decided by them to 4. Fortunately features a magnificent villa with a lot of park and swimming pool set in the rolling Tuscan hills, surrounded by a discrete forest isolated from the whole world. The meeting provided, in accordance with agreements reached with the two women spend at least a weekend together.
At this point the story becomes and ceases to be news ... news of a role-playing game where the players should now be clear to all, began with the consent of all participants in one day, the sea of \u200b\u200bMarina di Vxxxxxxxxo parties ... .
In one of those beautiful September days warmed by the morning sun advanced Alexander and I arrive before the great gate of the villa, a little intimidated by the camera, which spotted in time, it opens its doors in a silent invitation to enter . We continue to manhole for a driveway adorned with trees and flowering bushes, and soon the rest of the surrounding hills disappear from view. We are going through a grove that we realize later, around the whole area and come out in a wide clearing. Beside a cellar where you can leave your car and driveway in front of the grass and uneven tiles of red porphyry leads us to the wide entrance of the villa. Beside just hidden, we see a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by deck and gazebo. The air is scented by the many flower beds made and a soft music that seems to sprout from nowhere accompanies our hesitant and uncertain steps to the entrance. We climb the few steps and there, still in the sunlight, the side by side ... here they are, and Julia Sexmi . We are both out of breath because the sun draws its multifarious reflections on their hair and seems to play with blond curls Sexmi of cobalt blue and black straight hair Julia . There are gorgeous without the doorway to welcome us with a slight bow, inviting us to enter smiling. Not uttering a word because we can not help but notice that under the laws do not wear low-cut blouses and bras fleeting vision of their breasts that is offered to us in their bow leaves us speechless. Entered with difficulty resume control and turned to the two women present their Alexander . His handshake is immediately reciprocated and reinforced them with a kiss on the cheek, as if they were longtime friends. We are all at ease because of the simplicity and naturalness with which we are about to have a coffee, and sipped familiarly prepared in the kitchen, while they continue with preparations for a small brunch can be enjoyed poolside at one of the tables already ready. The conversation flows nice and relaxed on our part even if a growing tension due perhaps to the generous portions of skin that is discovered by "put" sports wear from our friends.
soon becomes evident, from the choice their respective positions, from a thousand other non-verbal signals, which are forming the pairs. On several occasions we hasten to point out ... the "membership". For example, when standing behind Sexmi sitting at the table I lean on you to take a slice of bread and her family, as longtime lovers, raises her face to kiss me taking my hand on her breast and posandosela . In reply soon Julia with an excuse any approaches to Alexander rubbing and pressing her breasts on his arm, lifting her face a little toward him, smiling and mischievous. The afternoon spent consolidating and deepening the friendship so that couples into the sunset, walking on the edge of the wood, a path that winds through a maze of tall shrubs such as an Italian garden, it happens that Sexmi and I will find out Julia and Alexander tender embrace to kiss behind a turn, or engaged in a petting more stringent. It happens that, caught in more or less shameless groping, no one dreams of quitting, in fact, with glances of complicity that intertwine between the pairs, are emphasized. It is becoming increasingly obvious to everyone the type of game that will develop later. Does not seem so trivial as it might seem at first sight because it just throws the groundwork for future events. So, at sunset after a drink served by the two women sitting on the knee of each partner, returned home and we go in our rooms. Alexander and I share a richly furnished in nineteenth century style, with heavy furniture and a profusion of brocade. The bathroom is modern and instead gives us unusual luxury. Freshen up and prepare for dinner. It is a break that we welcome to exchange views and opinions.
- Alexander then what do you think of our guests? I'm not beautiful? -
- ...., but I certainly ... then this is the game ... -
- certain Alex. You know better than I like every wife has one of its deepest desires to be a bitch sometimes. Remember the famous movie ... La Bella Day with Catherine Deneuve? But
really are "our" in this game? Really are ready to submit to all of our desires?
- course, we have paid and belong to us. Totally and unreservedly. I hope you will not forget you also have a clause stating that their place .... As we own them ... .. they too have full and absolute dominion over us! ... -
When we got off in room room with a thousand thoughts in the mind lost the excitement was compounded by doubts, fears for what was ahead. We find them waiting for us ready for dinner, including transparent white veils of light and bodices that were members enhance the smooth curves of the breasts, high heels that made her sway with every movement, almost off the ground, and smiling, as happy as children excited about a new game crashes. It was not really a dinner "relaxed" on our part so taken by their beauty and bold at the same time modest.
We moved for a whiskey and coffee in the lounge where we waited for soft comfortable armchairs in front of a fireplace to soften the cold evening air. Sitting in one of facing each other, I decided to set fire to the powder ... and start a little game so first.
- Sexmi please turn around, pokes a little fire you are going to want to turn off? -
She was too intelligent not to understand, he got up and walked to the fireplace before which he bent his legs tight turning her backside toward us. The veil that made her skirt was lifted by opening up almost the beginning of the buttocks showing high and firm. Yet not entirely satisfied with the result that he sensed he had obtained, knelt on the thick carpet. At that point all you could see who was not wearing anything underneath and the blonde pussy slot is He showed us in all its glory so enclosed between the two buttocks.
- Alex you saw? I told you that not even wearing a thong ...., But now Sexmi baby I want you to come here, get up and come before Alex, you know told me that he would have liked to look closely .... -
Sexmi , docile like a totally obedient slave to his master, stood before him and slowly pulled up her skirt revealing the curly haired cunt. His expression was a mixture of excitement and shame violated but could not refuse anything to me, to his master.
- looks Alex ... do you like? ... feel that soft fur has -
and incited to stroke that golden fleece.
- wonderful, really wonderful, hey Sexmi ... - referring directly to her with a warm smile - feel that you're excited !!!... you have the wet pussy, right? - and turned to me
- mica ohh ... do you mind it? ... is that Alex is so good to stroke and .... stand before him naked ... I'm really excited -
My response was grasping the hand of Alex and encouraging him to push caresses ... much more profound, while Sexmi had inadvertently started to fidget, sway to help those caresses staring into his eyes that he was doing to enjoy.
Alex , excited at the sight, he turned to his Julia . The game had to go further and become explicit. Were our own and had to obey our every command.
- Julia, come here want to see you on his knees before this beautiful Pussy -
He made her kneel and with one hand on her neck made her mouth to join the pubic hair of Sexmi
- by Kiss, lick my pussy, I want to see how good you are - .
Sexmi spread apart the legs and hands all over her pussy opened, exposing the kissing and licking at Julia while our cocks they can no longer forced to stay inside his pants. Alex made to separate the two girls before their game went further and explicitly ordered them to undress. With slow movements, smiling, staring into his eyes began to unbutton his pants, take your shoes and slip pulling out my dick and excited
- Julia watch it ... do you like? -, panting answered promptly - Alex ... oh it's beautiful ... I'd love to suck everything, take everything in their mouths ... I really do feel like a bitch you know? Look how excited !!!.. you made me lose my mind ... -
Her mouth stretched to my bird, and the language alluded to lick my cock hard and swollen but Alex held her.
- eh no wait ... before undress completely - and we were all completely naked when he pulled out of nowhere, like a skilled magician with a pair of handcuffs rings covered with soft fur. The Julia began to that more and more excited, his arms forced behind his back imprisoned wrists was forced to return to his knees in front of me sitting in a chair, his face inches away from my bird. He held it, Frozen in wait for me so exhausting for her, until Alex not whispered with an air of complicity that he could not hide his excitement
- now I want to play with your mouth -
I took the bird in the hand and began to beat up on the lips of Julia she opened up efforts to catch him with outstretched tongue, rubbing it on her cheeks, out of reach of his mouth, then came back to touch his lips with the tip of my wet chapel .... was directing an orchestra of subtle pleasures kept taking agreements with the movements of the bird on my face Julia, on her hair, on her breasts from the nipples hardened.
- come Sexmi , bagnale nipples as his cock can slide better on tits Julia -
invitation was accepted with enthusiasm so that Sexmi fell on those breasts licking and spraying with all his saliva with my nipples suck fuck. As long as it seemed to Alex was time to fill the mouth of the poor girl who clearly demanded my cock, putting it all in her mouth. Then she went into a blowjob exhausting everything that made me melt. With a little glimmer of lucidity that I had maintained saw Sexmi that next to me staring avidly watching the scene from Alex greedy bird, which made me want to ...
- now it's my turn to have fun with you two , - he said to them. I did raise Sexmi and put it on his knees with his legs apart, took the bird Alex and began to beat on that ass obscenely exposed, spank that hard stick. I spent on the pussy wet Sexmi without allowing all but makes it only came on entry slip, pausing and then withdraw as soon as the movement of the pelvis mentioned her to go back to be penetrated.
- Ohhh love, please let me slam by Alex from ... feel like my cunt so desires?, As I want his cock banging all very well !!!... by please ... can not you see ... are a bitch who asks to be mounted ... -
I could not resist these calls so I took her slowly the fucking Alex to penetrate the wet pussy of my Sexmi , put myself all in the balls until they were out, while Julia still did not seem satisfied to give me untold feelings with the game of his tongue and his lips over the glans excited. The sight of Alex that penetrated from behind Sexmi with increasing force was confused in my mind with what Julia made me so much that I did not understand much more if it was devoting to my cock my balls swollen with desire ... or lower ... I was single sphere and the enjoyment of my anatomy was confused in my perception.
Alex stared at us careful not to miss a single detail of the action of Julia which turned
- Julia now I want you to put in front of him, legs open wide to fully show pussy, I'll have to keep well apart and looking straight into my eyes ... something to ask you not? -
Julia had things to ask me how!!
- here ... look ... look at all ... I know what I want now? .. you lick me, you me masturbate enjoy and let me come, and when all is beautiful leccamela large and ready to find out how many fingers you can put inside !!!.. -
me I did not say it twice and threw myself to savor the wonderfully tender pussy to my gaze. I licked the taste the sweet flavor to the very recesses with the language as I could and then began to masturbate with one, two then three fingers slowly. Julia mad with pleasure and have acted under my caresses, he wanted Alex looked at her and enjoy seeing how masturbate ...
- Alex please ... let me enjoy everything from him as ... I would like to fuck her now ... - and he urged me
- chiavala, come on, enjoy it all my slut, see how you shake it all? ... Good to fill it up with your bird -
I took them on the table while Alex held her legs spread wide open. We were enjoying our women no longer any difference between those who was sweeping but our complete possession of the two creatures were enjoying a dream that our shots would be even more complete. I sat on the couch and I sent Julia on me,
- looks Alex, looks like my dick goes well this cunt ... I think that can enter another bet ...? ... How about Julia want it two in your beautiful pussy? -
- ohhh you really believe that I would be able? Mmmhhh ... ... I have to have two, both in me!! ... By Alex please come along, let -
It was true mastery by Alex who wet the rim of Julia's pussy already full of my bird, he could also let her. Even Sexmi collaborated, keeping clear of her buttocks and lick all. His tongue started from my balls, went up the pole as he entered and exited from the cunt to dwell on this little flower and throbbing anus. Julia was literally going crazy with our two birds, that I kept my detention, they can move very little and that of Alex mounted so that from behind with push deeper. The pleasure that made her feel penetrated, possessed, used almost two males that completely filled my pussy swell in a manner unthinkable, was evident in the moans and screams of delight that emitted in furious kisses, which distributed it were at the mouth of any its scale, intense expression, kidnapped and upset that be seen in his face. He was also required some skill on my part in not allowing the bird to Alex , in its ever more powerful forces, to make my escape. It was essential for this that kept a good stiffness to counter her, but I had no difficulty as well as the pleasure of being so deep inside that pussy, it added that given by the rubbing of our two cocks together. Orgasms of Julia is happening in waves leaving it uncontrollable exhausted.
We all took a break to freshen up a bit and feed them '. It was created between all of us an atmosphere of rare beauty. There is almost more like individuals but we were one with little or no difference between us, share the pleasure we had given to each other in a circular circuit of emotions entirely of complicity that was, we felt the true human friendship. He was relaxed and yet imbued with a sweet tension, lying on the thick carpet, in a melee of limbs and hands that caressed, touched, touched here and there, exchanging tender kisses, and a lazy conversation proceeded in the story, tell us in each other the wonderful feelings we had experienced, the pleasure we had data. We were an island, in which everyone felt free at last to give free rein to their fantasies and in which nothing seemed to us precluded. Julia, Sexmi, Alex, I beings ... four, four blocks, four sexes touching and deeply included in total confidence, as to be entirely natural that a hand caressing her crotch, the bird, the balls , back, and any other part of our bodies accessible in those moments ... .. whom? .. particularly insignificant, worthless, irrelevant. So it was that at Alex occurred to another game. He saw a room upstairs that had appeared to be appropriate to what came into his head. In silence he stood up, took her hand Sexmi and led her over addressing us from the top of the stairs
- wait a few minutes before us, agree ? -
Julia and I looked puzzled and amused at the same time, already excited the curiosity of what we saw. What he had in mind Alex ? The wait could only increase the excitement in us until we seemed to spend enough time and we climbed the stairs to reach them. A door of one of the many rooms that opened on the upper corridor was ajar, and it has filtered a faint red light. Julia lit up and he knew what to expect on the fly, but would not give me any clue,
- see - ... I whispered - if that's what I think will be a surprise for you! ... -
And in fact I was not more in the skin, not resist the curiosity and yet I halted before the door ajar hesitating on purpose, before pushing the door and open. I stopped looking forward, excited in the suffering of that expectation, what I saw inside, dominating the impatience that I grow in me accentuated by what you hear them standing still. From inside what I looked like a hellish cave as it was pervaded by the faint reddish light, came faint moans and stifled cries deductions, unmistakable signs of pleasure and people enjoyed. I tried with a look of encouragement from Julia and I decided to slowly push the door. Appeared gradually to a bare leg Sexmi raised and supported in a range whose support ended on the edge of a cot. I recognized immediately for what it was .... A gynecological bed !!!!!!!!! I stopped prey to a barely restrained excitement with the scene in my mind now that I could only guess. Deliberately resisted, almost masochistic taste, the temptation to open the door and see what I had revealed only imagined. Everything was also strengthened by the noises that now became more clear and strong. I opened it again and the scene was revealed in every detail, which I caught in a whirlwind of emotions that I bent my legs. Sexmi was lying on the couch, completely naked, her legs resting comfortably semiflexed on special supports, arms outstretched on the cross and tied with strips of silk to the sides of the bed, away, her sex shamelessly offered the view. A bandage covered her eyes leaving her in total darkness. Alex was leaning over his body and masturbating with one hand while with the other held her breasts suck a nipple. Then he knelt before her starting a lick. Despite the faint light that dyed their bodies with red, you could see clearly how tortured the clitoris, the little hole in the ass so well exposed position forced his tongue and fingers pressing, titillated, went in and out, only used as a painter can do with his brush or a musician to draw harmony from the piano. And in fact in this case the music was composed by the moans of pleasure Sexmi which, so helpless and at the mercy of anyone or anything, prevented by the forced position, though convenient, to reject any caress, or touch ... but others decide to do about her, had lost all inhibitions and was ready to be "used" in any manner for the pleasure of others.
We went in absolute silence, Julia and I, abducted from the scene, and we knew we had to just stay silent in order not to disturb the world devoid of light and the isolation in which Sexmi well bandaged, was immersed. But it was guessed what was passing for the head. He felt at the mercy of others, can not even know who they might be, although the awareness of where it was removed the anxiety of being among strangers. Alex (for her not being able to identify an unknown) entered the decision, grabbing the support of the bed, but soon moved away to make room for me, quietly asked him (who else was that was banging so penetrating? ... the same man, or a different one?), while Alex provide a common harness Sappho "for Julia . As soon as I came out ready to take my turn to make room for her (here's another one, but oh my God ... those that I have been enjoying?), Who entered with that foul so realistic, indistinguishable to Sexmi from a meat and again I, and then Alex and Julia ... so we alternated in having giving the impression of a multitude of indistinct dicks in turn slammed for their pleasure. She held back screams of pleasure and muttering incoherent sentences to ask for more, wanted them in the mouth, he wanted everywhere.
- them ... I want them ... I wish you all, all inside of me ... sbattetemi, take me, my search every hole, you know you? ... Or not your bitch? ... Godetemi from then on, enjoy ... me and let me enjoy you ... yes, yes, all of you .... whoever you are! -
His demands were more than satisfied without limitation, so we started to "prepare" well well the asshole, anointing and by expanding slowly, gently until it was ready to receive a cock in there. And then we take it in turns, some pussy ass people, who in his mouth. Its the orgasm shook with a series of violent upheavals, leaving her exhausted.

........................ and now ... it is serious!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment