Social Nightmares
In 1960 the school was. In 1980 the club in 2010 are social network the fastest way to get to know someone, approach to a stranger, to increase our circle of friends. We are now the 200 characters of the show, in each SN. Will I have the blog link on Facebook, as if to say: I am my blogs, read them to me. As if to say: I have a blog, do not be surprised if we do not have a boyfriend. Not that anyone really read the introduction, it's like the books, long ones. Do you see them, browse them, read a few words here and there and then close it. We are lazy, here's the thing. Lazy friends to create us out, lazy in real life to see if we could please anyone and at the same time we are lazy to read what people are keen to tell us. A bit 'like shopping online, the worst thing invented by man after the Parmesan. Because the best things you miss, you lose the pleasure of going into shops, air conditioning in summer and heating in winter and Sahara will provide relief to the agony of the exterior, you lose the taste of the false kindness of jobs, try the leaders of pay in cash or pass the card in the machine ciucciasoldi the pleasure of walking down the street with shopping bags, thinking, "so they will see that I am shopping-addicted," You miss the little things in exchange for a package that always comes too late and without any effort at home . Why try to make life easier, to make it easier to save energy from the rest of life which they say is hard. But what happens when social networks are able to win over people? Like in the movies when Schiavetto wicked witch of the rebels and win over her but not the prince? What happens is that six in 2010, and you realize the fact that some people will remove from friends, you block, bans you or sends you to crack the PC (I do not think there is a final point, but I needed to finish the climax) and sees this as a way surrounded by an explanatory statement implied juicy. Sometimes we know we are Tornari single or attend one of the state of Facebook, at times we have kissed someone of the photos published a complete stranger. Sometimes we delude ourselves to be cool because we have friends du FB 1500, 16000 and 2394614 on Netlog on Myspace, but then when you delete your profile, you're lost. First, you do not know what to do to fill the time, seconds, your address book the cell is full of numbers, but the closest you've never seen and is at 86km from you. Sometimes they win without being noticed. And what if Grandma Duck stopped making cakes and found out that to meet some Scrooge just an email and a password of at least 6 characters? It happens that there never would hope, over the 40 they discover a world. A world that was to remain obscure, hidden. Some things are not meant to be observed, as the point G at the end, lives in his aura of mystery and is comfortable there, without the need to reach him and no one accesses it. I remember when I discovered that of the low rise jeans, only good times that I was preparing them for visions of my ass when I sat down and feeling free as a loss these pants while going down the stairs but come on, Benvenga! But now: "Hello, my name is M, I am the mother of E, and I'm not taken down by the PC in my every spare moment. You know, I have a farm, Where's My Car, I'm on Farmville and even if I do not speak Arabic I have many friends as neighbors, "says ticking the finger on the desk waiting to enter the site" I spend some time with my son, the last time I had seen the device "I have lost my mother, do not let it happen also to you. And if one day your mom comes to pretending nothing is asking you to remember them when he does come in the form -ing, as they say cow in 13 different languages \u200b\u200band has red eyes and shaggy hair, well, that's the sign , the beginning of the end.
Run away and hide the adsl.
XOXO
E .
0 comments:
Post a Comment