Man(i) Cure
Prima there was the certainty that the low life would reign from here until the fall of fashion, and secondly the certainty that we are so manipulated from the outside to make it almost inside, without realizing it, we are in the possession of a terraced house with a garden which, apparently outside the boundaries is riunchiuso gate of our house and what should have been subject to unexpected weather is subject to our power than anything else. Of course we, in this metaphor are not the happy family that lives there, but the garden. Thus, by the way, I'd a garden full of weeds and some do not scordardime, we know that a little 'vintage-style preppy is always there. And so as we noticed full of stereotypes and ideologies transmitted by a grandmother who does not cook more pies if not of Buitoni and a television that celebrates the solid peroxide. We start from the first that comes to mind me. Those popular. Disorietano me, disturb me and stunned me. They learn to parrot without anyone claiming, as the word Trigonometry, learn but do not know what is involved in mica in the end. So goes the cat off that it leaves its handle, off of what? Of the sea? And if the sea as it does to leave us a hand? And if we let them return the incomplete? I have not ever ventured off because I wanted my arms and then I knew that cats hated water, so what does that mean? Cats do not want to be maimed and then do not swim the sea? Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow. Are we sure? Put it in the modern version, a better leader Zara today that one of YSL tomorrow. Ok maybe that makes sense. Who acts as if it's for three, never happens. I liked that I did in high school the Ale research and then I just say, and following the reasoning I can not help but wonder, then saw that a better relationship with 3? (NB: Up to 4 is not crowded. With 4 is a gathering accurate.)
Disney. She / he must blame many, perhaps too many, my expectations. #
first aspect, men do not arrive on horseback, and come sooner or later if you ask for the money the Benz, or a blow job that is worth the money the Benz. #
second aspect. Each girl is a princess, and if so would very much like LV, too many around, and tarot cards, fans lose value. Then, just point about being the Queen B's Upper East Side. #
third aspect. The men do not wear the tights, if they do, I'm gay. Gay persons. And being a princess you will find a look you in occhi.Sempre men do not wear jackets with shoulder pads cadet if they do it is because they wear Balmain and then can not eat for the next two months ended financial reasons. #
fourth aspect. Love. We were totally rimbecillito the pretext of saving from long sleep, the fact is that truth in love is like Santa Claus, is probably himself. But in 2010 we might be able to do without it, the seed bank is right down the street and Blockbuster is on Via Pirandello. Also because we say "oooh" after we saw Miley Cyrus pulling mud with her cool boyfriend and laugh, but we never see the casino side of love the one where you are in bed by contortionists dalore why you got to bed with your mother or your boyfriend is dead. Why dint of kissing toads I just caught herpes and the last man down to which I asked if I was staying to escape the wicked queen has sent me to fuck. Disney!
TV, the great machine of the devil in our day. "You want to kissing in the rain / Oh oh, I'm living in a movie scene / Puking American dreams / Oh oh, I'm obsessed with the mess that's America "sings the Marina and the Diamonds The fact is that we want a life of American teen drama that we have only high school and Dante Alighieri West Bev, we have H & M and Jimmy Choo, we have more than Milan and not the Upper East Side. We live in our boring life dreaming of something that shakes her but we know that the truth is that GossipGirl not write to us, Joey Pacey and we will not choose but that our neighbors are simple, very normal and nothing old boy fucks the gardener. So, if we can not fall into temptation to everything you have just to avoid believing that it's cool to be Pupa and to the audition for the next GF. For the rest I put on Italia1 StudioAperto that is going to give the gossip.
church. For some reason we grow really convinced, even if gay, the family functions with Mom and Dad, if you're male love is the blue and football, and that Jesus had strange powers. Then discover that Mark is better than Lucy, who is a mauve color. The fact is that the church is more alive and the AFA this summer. But it has its charms, gold rings and the Pope wears Prada. Maybe we should just understand that the church is like one of us, a good preacher then Razzola evil. Because at the end of The Lord of the Rings is up and down like the Bible or perhaps we should understand that Faith is the thing that matters. But now publish the post, turn off the computer and take my Bible. I'll take the Bible because they do not get there on the shelf to take what is now the new sacred text for each of us: the DVD box set of Sex & TheCity because maybe it is true that we are: anti-age innocence, no one does breakfast Tiffany's and no one has to remember stories. We have breakfast at 7 and we have stories that we try to forget as quickly as possible. Self-preservation and do business have priority ... Cupid has flown from the building. How we ended up in this mess? There are thousands of women in this city, perhaps tens of thousands, we know them all and think they are all fantastic, travel, pay taxes, spend $ 400 for a trendy pair of sandals and sun. Why are there so many great unmarried women and no unmarried man? Who knows maybe we are a mess
atomic external influences or maybe not, but fighting is all self-destructive, and for now we are not ready to sacrifice just to be labeled as nonconformists. At the end tomorrow is another day, and I am sure I heard him say on TV.
XOXO
E .
0 comments:
Post a Comment