Thanks Givin Die
Have you ever thought about death? Must be a journey strawow. Lately I find myself always thinking travel. We move like crazy and before we realize we have brought to a conclusion more trips than we expected, because first of all we should understand the value we give to that word, without an apparent return trip can be defined as such? I think that death sometimes is only the beginning. has been so for so many people, once morivi young and we guarantee you a place in history, especially if you were known by more than 5 people, especially if you were a rock star. Let us die young or just live forever, singing. As if I would believe that someone really wanted to be young forever, we're out? You sweat glands in a thousand that compete only to sex hormones, then the unit, although I find him sexy, evil is always on us, pimples and anxiolytic crisis that can not be sedated, not yet, by anxiety because .. well I think that is only because it was not want to produce too many white pasticchine. So after beginning the drug, ecstasy and cocaine, more and more white and anti-anxiety and you find yourself dying. See? We always come back there. Because in the end we know that death is one of the few certainties of life, the other big spring for sure is that the guy who will become millionaire for what will put you pregnant and the income does not exceed that of Battista Franco. If you're wondering who it is, well, there is a reason. But have you Ever wonder what's next? Darkness, God or a series of reincarnations, really matters? Perhaps a little 'you. I am concerned the idea of \u200b\u200bending up in hell, any way it is and so sometimes, in bed, I try not to think about that then I have bad dreams. Then I think we are wanting the reincarnations, just to be female in the next life and I'll show you how to command the high school and how do you, the slut, but then I think maybe I end mouse and I do not have all those hairs and tail smooth. So I think there are so many gods do not know and should I submit to them, I hope you speak Italian and then I think that maybe, for some reason, we could stay here as ghosts. Stuck on this earth for business and insospesi I think about how to train, then, to give signals to my mom to finish what needs to be done. Then everyone sees ghosts sti but no one explains them. Perhaps God, angels and devils, not Allah, and perhaps the sixth circle of hell is just the invention of someone, anyone looking for an answer he seemed to see a guy with wings, an invention that is becoming obsolete. Because for me, UFOs and angels are almost the same thing, man's desire for something bigger. Except that I just firmly believe in UFOs, I do not understand those who do not believe, why we should have the arrogance to believe that there is only us, space is a place so big, there're not in Wonderland only you and not even in the sea, you know? Goes to understand this man who always wants more. But you have you ever tried to think of infinity? There was little I tried so hard, thinking of living in paradise, welcome to the calm known as the eternal boredom, day after day, but then the day ended and started again. I decided that for me, after death there is the opening of the eyes of a baby and so I start life again.
Perhaps it is true that if life is a journey, the important thing is to enjoy it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment