Friday, May 21, 2010

Car Valeter Cover Letter

Prince Craping

For some reason my mind went back to my 14 years and for some reason I went back to staring at me with a boy. He would be a perfect Prince Charming. Anders SG Nielsen, even if the test says that we are compatible with affinity only 21%, but I know that those tests by 14 year olds there and never guessed that it would be really so just because I do not speak Danish and have sex always thinking in English would be pretty boring . But he is so beautiful and I would say "Could I dance all night if you'd play and he would understand that I know all his songs, so we love it. But back to 14, for some reason and somehow unknown to me, means going to believe in love. At 14 you do not have enough experience to make you give up destructive, 14 are open to love, if he continues undaunted six or injury or you're just stupid. I came back to love a guy who'll never have and I feel so at home in those moments, when I sang at the Blue and my room was a single poster. So, back to the second year of your life from teen-ager is to go back to believe in Prince Charming, a prince who with time will become crap and not Prince Charming. (Before one of the many is to say that is does not make sense or not is called Blue and is fascinating for the pun in English Craping and Charming) We are raised with the cult of I'm a boy of indeterminate age who comes always on a horse and dressed in blue, a mild degree of humanity, one that if there should be the ninth wonder. But what we really know about him? That is, one of 40 that awaits him, should expect a boy beardless or grew too? Continue to wear blue coats go against the fashions? How can you tell a Prince Charming? Perhaps there are many or perhaps there is only a few species that WWF takes under his wing, perhaps the prince is not simply the implementation of our young romantic ideals, a name change to reinvent itself and attract more people, like dancing in the end, then once inside there is always the same music and you realize that you could leave the heels in the car and get the dancers you have in stock. I always thought that my ideal guy was blond, tall, probably French, a boy with his remains to one another and not ashamed at all, the look would not be fell there, a guy who comes in the house and you play Alphabeat (ok I added this particular time, but okay. ANDERS LOVE YOU!), has nice friends, when you make love cares about you and makes you those gifts even if you just stay forever, because he knows you and loves you. Then somehow I realized that I am always left with the Moors, that no one knew not even speak French, that the clothes you rip them off, that sex is important to come and that the serenades and gifts are what passes as move the chair in the restaurant, are gallant, distant echoes of the past. And so we begin to doubt the men and we are convinced that the principles, those few, are exiled from our kingdom, and if all goes well, we find them singing in San Remo with a Smurf and a fat man. And once slammed in my face the truth or we will be single or married to someone whose list is much longer against the pros and we will find ourselves in a room of swingers, partner swapping in which we exchange our identities in exchange for some hope more. At the end there has never been told what happened after the wedding in fairy tales, everything was settled with an "and they lived happily ever after" probably knew that they too would not last, but if you grow the youth in the right way to fuck future, a lie for the good of all. At least that your name is not Susan, 42 years have you crying one night because you and your cat you scratch my thighs. I wonder why I'm back to my 14, I was the ascetic of the feelings I had reached the inner peace of the senses and I was fine by me, excluding the external impulse and now you have someone drawing hearts and see that a pimple is arose on the forehead.
Perhaps we are in the era of anti-romanticism and principles have died with the gallantry, perhaps you are holed up in some cave and discovered that the tights stood out so well near the thighs of the realm, or perhaps they are only hidden when the princesses have stopped eating apples and cut her braids, had a horse since it costs too much and when they found out that Snow White will be the addiction. Or maybe just the price you pay for a bit 'of hope in this world.

XOXO
E .

0 comments:

Post a Comment