Friday, June 4, 2010

What Color Goes With Camo Curtains

Kiss (my ass)

The third option between penance, "Kissing" has always been by far the most fun, in fact, we can say that the other four would serve only to volume when the goal is one and one only: to get to his lips. Around the kiss aphorisms abound and scenes drawn from the cult film, for those nice effect, just look at us trigger or provocation in the classic effect of "butterflies in the stomach" that the "Oh, how I wish a boyfriend instead of being here with My best friend fat. " Why the kiss, like tampons, they theorized long before practice, there are those who are training with the hollow of the hand between thumb and forefinger, who with the mirror, who (as he told a girl Maria De Filippi in a hundred years ago) with mozzarella. But it was with the kiss that you learn to kiss and do not take much to go by so "kiss die" until the spin cycle. Van good for absorbing all the options mentioned above except the spin cycle. Or try, but I do not think it will be a success.
I, over the years, I wanted to experience the multi-ethnic kiss kiss to learn the secrets of the English, French, German, etc., as in so many new restaurants where you merge different cuisines, such as in the waxing or jokes. Eventually I realized that the kiss works sometimes, sometimes yes sometimes baff. Kissing is an art: each takes his own, of course, otherwise people kissing different transmit the same feeling. But there are rules say universal, objective, that if you can follow to ensure a good kiss (horny) enjoyable. They have been drawn up, certain qualune Emma Taylor and Lorelei Sharkey in Nerve's Guide to Sex Etiquette for Ladies and Gentlemen, to remove the doubts and concerns of young (and not so young, you see the types of pupa and nerd ) not so much accustomed the practice or who evidently are seen running away after the partner's first kiss.
Here are the rules: • do not
lecchiamoci lips before kissing the other person. (There are preparing to enjoy the abdominal Chris Evans)
• the language should not be taken out immediately and shooting (the right steps in order are: closed mouth, open mouth, a little language, then language in profusion, preferably not deep throat)
• Do not enlarge the mouth more than the partner (otherwise called : Swallow a living person, such as snakes.)
• do not touch the uvula with the tongue
• First of all the romance (if the first kiss, not just throw your hands in search of something that is not to touch the .. or face the portfolios of others) we do not try
• First Dates surprise of the other: we send the first signals and try to figure out if there is (like asking, I've always found romantic after an episode of Everwood, but people find it stupid. Not that I say, ask me to kiss, but then when I recommend to others all report to me that the only thing out of the mouth of the other is a laugh)
afferriamogli • not to imprison him as the head: the strokes are good, but must not be coercive (grasping the head is in good blowjobs, the dentist, and in the fights between girls in the mud) •
not wallow in hysterical tears when the other person refuses (o_o Series: How come you called? I have it on the tip of the tongue. Ah yes, dignity )
• if we are after the kiss your ear, try to blow a little and spend our language on the lobe, and if we like forward, otherwise why do not all get away like this kind of attention (Oh Lele me lemonade when the whole ear, I sometimes wondered if he had mistaken one for my face) •
use mints and gums to maintain oral hygiene (more than to always wash your teeth), but not overdo it (it's hard lemonade with the butt. Every kiss I remember my spit preceded by a butt, I think it makes it less romantic. But the saliva that smells like ass I do not like .)
• Avoid kissing anyone if you have herpes lips
• do not expect a kiss as a farewell after the first appointment (Most, in fact, lemons on the first date, is the calling card for the second. However, the show does a lot to wait. I think someone do it too.)
• do not use too much saliva (spit if not called.)
• us be not too defiant, but not too timid
(...) Now we go to the (jingle)
TIPS (FOR BUYING)
a Clean teeth and fresh breath: first rule of a good kisser is to keep your teeth perfectly clean and have fresh breath. Then leave quietly, gradually projecting lips and give time for the partner to respond, without wanting to assail her as to eat. It must also clear your mind of all thought, remembering that one of the best techniques is the nell'attorcigliare lips and tease every now and then the neck and ear lobes. ( Rewind . Twist lips, that is? And the link between that and a free mind? But maybe it's true, once I had said that I should like to write my name with his tongue, which was a flop. I did not know if I had to do it in italics or capital letters. Ps: If I tease lobes with your hands, massage your name feng-shui.)
2 Breathe through your nose: deep French kiss should be served, and to do so long, you have to get used to breathing through your nose. If you want to stop, do not disconnect suddenly, or worse, do not feign an attack of suffocation wiping the mouth cone back of his hand, but slowly close lips as if to take a break. (Half of my former had diverted the nasal passages. You hear that sound (not) sexy? Well welcome in my memory!)
3 Pause for thought: before leaving altogether, waiting to see if the partners want to go back or not. If you are just fed up with departures can be gently, but also abrupt: the latter method may seem confusing but you can turn it in the beginning of an intriguing tug. ("Tug" hahaha)

like kissing
First, do not rashly on the mouth like a cream puff. Comedy slightly to kiss the areas of the face near the lips, do not like when you have to take him in the mouth so that, for an unknown reason, begins to kiss her forehead after 35 minutes to get to the penis. Chewing may be a variant that breaks the monotony, but remember that no two rare steak.
must wait lips unfolds, do not force events and breaks. (I once lemonade Since he opened his mouth without.) It 's the best way to truly appreciate a kiss, especially if this is the first.
Once and for all: there is no standard kiss, is a game between the two. Goose is a game without the instruction manual, other than those listed above. There's always time for
dilemmas: eyes open or closed? Chaste or pork? Kiss on mouth is the beginning. Then you can kiss all the rest, what each thing.
Ps: And as Samantha said, the club will not kiss and tell (as).

(They have just started the game)

(They, however, have already passed away by throwing the dice two times. In short, they understood the rules)

XOXO
E .

0 comments:

Post a Comment