Heartbeat Song
If we want things to change, everything must remain as is. Someone said it and I did not have marked who he was. Static for change? Sounds a bit 'sgaffo like reasoning, the antipodes of human experience. Perhaps in some way, however, is just as reasoning. Never needed to go back to anything, looking back, maybe yes. But back to take a step back last night. (Flurpblblup is the sound of rewinding the tape) that I leave home I do not want to leave but insists the M and then I try. I'm late as always and she's already in the home fragrance and I leave the house with the keys in hand, money in the mouth, hand and jeans in the street in his underwear. A T-shirt deviates from my nakedness. I dress in the car and after some repeated listening, I doubt you listen to but say okay, we get. We come, sit, talk, let's go. My daily routine. And enter. And then it all happened a bit 'fast and concise. I see one I like, then ask him if he's gay and says no. Her friend tells me that it presents but are ashamed, then I go. We'll call him A. To speak, I speak, A after 30 minutes of idle chatter comes out saying they do not look for the boyfriend and then I go to find the M for moral support. I find that with M1 and D have to do something to 3, then to not feel excluded the M points out that you are me and then the idea becomes a thing but then comes the 4-C and kisses M D and kisses me, I can not remember why. When, I leave the M so sinuous dancing on the dancefloor with the C and there may be a bit 'when I sit on a bench, because it is in the disk, there are park benches, just inside the D and then M1 so I go with M1 but I'm not sure it was a lemonade, but okay. But he's a guy over and laugh. Then I see that M is a kiss with 3-D and M1 and I sit next to each other because our friend, never mentioned before, is happily disappearing. When, comes to who sits next to me. And I think that is what should look a lot like a bacchanal. Then M1, knowing that I liked A, says that since everyone is gone with all he had just then he and I encourage it to come with me to say that will also go after the M, because he is "straight." There we go. Go with the M and then I find myself sitting on the wall outside the bathrooms, which I think is a very strange evening. When he jumps out of the other friend of the group which we call B. B boh. That, in exchange for a lemon with a girl after us will also be with me. As a sacrifice to an ancient pagan god. The port M and then kisses me, B, not M. The point now is not the fact that everything seems so much to bitch ..? The point is thought. My mom raised me, I'm gay, does not bother this thing is very open, but at the end of the story was shocked. I do not think the fact that her little fawn Bambi is growing up, but her sexual confusion disturbs the general world. I think the confusion is the answer. If you're confused you have to find the item that gives you the answer and it must investigate and inquire if you open your mind, so be it. Of course A, M, M1, D, C and B will be parents who will force the child to be heterosexual. Maybe some do not even have a child because they can not produce it with an ass and a penis. Maybe some will die, but it certainly will not even those people who beat a gay man because different. At the end a bit better 'the evening of mononucleosis, a broken rib from a fool. What
however, I and M we have compiled a TOP4 of the best kisses.
why we do not pass.
XOXO
E .
0 comments:
Post a Comment