Yeah, the title says it all or nothing. As you know this is the men's fashion week in Milan and all the s fashion bloggers were invited to attend various shows (the same is true of the Picts who recorded the presence of numerous young of the fashion world). Cyrano however strange voices on some of these fashion bloggers, and it is right to do a bit of gossip, since the reputation has come for them too.
I quote that shows the blog http://levipere.com :
Thanks to two insiders from the fashion capital, the Vipers receive and publish the following:
1) 'Care Vipers, as usual I have important news Aicon on fescion of Cremona. So, as you know, she is "testimonial" of Frankie Morello. Today in Milan There was a parade of the mark man and I have attended. The problem is that she was not there, contrary to what expected. Here's the background: Clare this morning called one of the boys who work for the parade (the one who had the misfortune to see her, on behalf of Frankie Morello, just google "Italian fashion blog") to tell him that because she could not, would accrue to the rocket, which was used for who knows what during the show (to promote Blonde Salad, of course, but do not know how). He replied that, being busy for the parade could not go to the supermarket to buy them. So you show up at the parade, ranging from the boy's head (do not know if Frankie Morello in person) to complain, saying, 'This guy had to do something for me and has not done it', so she was asked to "guilty": "But you had promised to do?" And he says: "No because I was here working in the parade, "and is said to Clara:" We are not the omnipotent, we were engaged. " And she says more or less (the quotes are obviously not take them at face value): 'I am the most famous Italian blogger, if I ask you one thing you should do'. They obviously have ... sf.
2) Chiara Ferragni and Frankie Morello. Here's how things are done, what happened: Chiara Ferragni comes with Rik ... She does not speak. He says as a manager that she being the bloggers' famous and important has the right to have a stage for his cock, however, must have vision and not to be named among the losers. She kept saying "I do not do so ', I thought I had an important place, I did not realize that he was so'" they told him, or do you like all or nothing. She replies "I do not do so if I can not have the stage then I do pull out before the official parade, by itself," to which they said "But why should we let you slide if you show a man? What have you to do xxx you? "and she so 'decided that he wanted to do more and at that point wanted to have a front row seat. They told people that at first there were not more because it was too late. and then you went haughtily saying "xxx them!" (heard with my ears).
The history of rocket (called the intern incxxx asking him to go and buy the rocket) is true but not for what she is gone quite as I said above! ' 3) Do not know when, the Frankie Morello has given a bag (do not know for what, maybe just for the parade) and they said that after he could keep it. And she replied: "But because it grants I have so many I could not have a dress? "
... In the end we know that no more than the layman, even Berlusconi, no Barbie and even Ronald McDonald will rule the world, but the fashion bloggers, then a thought comes into my head as a desire before you blow out the candles, expressed a desire that goes: I love you Chiara
.
(For the photo you would like to thank Tumblr, more precisely Stefano http://www.intheshadowplay.tumblr.com )
XOXO
E .
0 comments:
Post a Comment