Monday, June 14, 2010

Justin Owned Four Speedboats Named Porpoise

Permis de conduire ma vie.

At first I was a driver of a family who took me around without problems, was there for that. Then came the age of 18. As everyone says, nothing special. No magical gift, no visible change, especially any tangible responsibility. I just many more. Will that be of Capricorn, which will be lucky but I wanted to do I always have. Call it fate, stubbornness or just money. I have tried every way to delay the fucking 18, never wanted and never tried. All of them twitching in search of a sense of maturity. They are like the primary card Chrome Zapdos, who the fuck he wanted? I had Cleffa, for more chrome, and Jigglypuff, and I was right. Then for some reason mom and dad have started to want me to do the license. The license?! There are no doors and is very male. Ergo avoid. Then came the 19. The nineteen they took high school, the school and every possible effort leaving me in trouble, so I have removed any possible excuse to delay the company. At 19 I joined. On Monday, February 8, 2010. And there are still around, eh, not that I am in a hurry to take the license. I passed the theory. The lessons that Mr. Valerio Valerio I learned that you do not call me I would be fucked great, an Albanian who has tried with me and I do not understand anything about engines, rights and documents of the machine. But I got over it, without even a blow job to anyone, partly because the girl was examining her, with her pants as a member that did the camel's hoof. This, right? Now there are only two to have glec card is pink. If we keep that one is 17 years old, the other, that would be me, would be taken na move. And now we are driving. Why I am finding out that maybe there is more than what I thought of me in the drive. Every day I discover one. The first time I was there waiting to get in the car and smoked a cigarette. With me in the car there was also the Albanian famous. I came up with four more shots to do is wait. Then he decides to go and open the door. I say: "No no" and showed him the cigarette. Wait, stop. When, please throw the cigarette and ratings soar. Him: "No, before you" and keeps me open the door and smiles. Salgo. Expect to sit next to me but no, close the door and go away. He closed the door and I'm done with him. Not that it was never started anything, but I have noticed that G has carefully avoided a guy who first treated me in a romantic way, too, and kind. I've always avoided those easy to get those cute in those ways and gay. I complicated my life, thank you. Halfway between a sudoku difficulty 5 smileys and a game of Risk. I noticed that I am a good but not as slow. I was good at some close friends a life long, long time together and so many beautiful things together. I held back because we were going too slow lately and others because they were going too hard, so hard to lose control. But I always find it difficult to leave. The strange play of clutch-foot accelerator. And today the lady with the tint is obscene that the guides we had shot on his own and attacked me. If you struggle, then that affects me is a mess because I have it controlling the machine, you from your seat next to you can only manage my own decisions. And among the many things he complains that I do not turn left. Assuming that my ability to turn right are equal to those on the left, I do not see how it can miss a thing so easy. But I do not know, eh .. I take the curves too tight left, which almost touches the obstacle, the wall or curb, and as always bumps into something. We slam the face, maybe even after that I understand the mistake. Maybe it had to happen and bona, what could I do I? And then there are the gears. Now I can fit them well, ranging from the sun, just follow them. I wonder if the gears are not like ideas, if they work you just have to follow them. If they do not, you turn off the machine or motor scraper, then you look at the exchange rate and the girl screaming for you not to and you do not know what the hell to do. Driving is a bit 'like life. They said also that life is a journey, enjoy the journey need, or something like that. Well. I am happy that in a single machine there are at least three mirrors all for me.

which then guides the girl noticed that a slight difficulty to decipher the words left and right. And when he says: Let's do this, the left heart, I am right. I understand that his advice is like mine, should be carefully avoided. Where is the link between the two?! Everyone knows that if you want me to understand these things you say you write with hand, hand with which you do not write. And especially do not like to follow your heart, then do not complain if you do not put the arrow or go straight instead of turning to go up in the ass to the front.

XOXO
E .

0 comments:

Post a Comment