Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brown Red Cervical Mucus And Cramping

Broken heartbeat song

However, you, me na Pelayo Diaz chips. E: CF went with Mn! hahah I almost feel honored by my virginity. That is, now I relay another message. another message: That . The Mati him: Come on in to the rock. He: No, I'm too dressed gay x come. Mati: Well .. and touches my leg. He: Well he's a lost case. Maybe I can go straight. He did not. And I was like * you're talking to me?
* C: CF up to two years ago went around with a lock and a pink top hat. And I've said it all.
C: But what does it say "maybe I can go straight"? But it's something that makes no sense .. is not that hard you try and push back straight.
E: Tonight I have barely managed to force myself to push to make poop.
C: I'm trying again now but was released barely a Fart mini.

Skap said we looked like a bunch of thugs, I do not know why, but what I like.
Baff, I only know that before going to bed, eat tea with three swivels on fishing to take my taste in the mouth. The flavor of the evening, of course. Let me lick
adrenaline.

XOXO
E .

0 comments:

Post a Comment