Hello everyone, finally we made it! With the availability of Simone Guidotti, associations and organizations that sponsored the initiative by providing the space for a long time, we are happy to invite everyone to visit the exhibition to be held in Sesto F. from Saturday, February 19. I ask of you to feel committed to come all at the opening, but if you want to see let me know when you and I will do everything to be there too! Hope to see you soon.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Short Christian Phrases For Love
In Nature in art, my paintings on display at Villa San Lorenzo - Sesto Fiorentino
Hello everyone, finally we made it! With the availability of Simone Guidotti, associations and organizations that sponsored the initiative by providing the space for a long time, we are happy to invite everyone to visit the exhibition to be held in Sesto F. from Saturday, February 19. I ask of you to feel committed to come all at the opening, but if you want to see let me know when you and I will do everything to be there too! Hope to see you soon.
Hello everyone, finally we made it! With the availability of Simone Guidotti, associations and organizations that sponsored the initiative by providing the space for a long time, we are happy to invite everyone to visit the exhibition to be held in Sesto F. from Saturday, February 19. I ask of you to feel committed to come all at the opening, but if you want to see let me know when you and I will do everything to be there too! Hope to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment